Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Canyon Country, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Canyon Country was established in 2011 and can be found off Route 14 at Sie... Read More
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Caliber Collision - Canyon Country, located in Canyon Country of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Caliber Collision -...