Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Black Hills CARSTAR Autobody was found in 1985 and since then has provided only quality and exceptional service to all of our customers. Our technicians are extremely talented and only perform top-notch repairs. We believe in our staff and making sure that they have all the necessary tools and prope... Read More
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Bicycle Safety Tips Bikes and Cars Traveling Together Safely...It Could Happen Every year during summer, more and more bicyclists hit the road...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Will The Lowest Auto Body Repair Estimate In Cottonwood Lead To Poor Quality? Q: I need some work done on my Dodge Ram. I got five estimates, and three of the Cottonwood body shops want to charge me $1,200 to replace the w...