Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Black Hills CARSTAR Autobody was found in 1985 and since then has provided only quality and exceptional service to all of our customers. Our technicians are extremely talented and only perform top-notch repairs. We believe in our staff and making sure that they have all the necessary tools and prope... Read More
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Will The Lowest Auto Body Repair Estimate In Cottonwood Lead To Poor Quality? Q: I need some work done on my Dodge Ram. I got five estimates, and three of the Cottonwood body shops want to charge me $1,200 to replace the w...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...