|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
South Dade Toyota would like to introduce ourselves to you as YOUR Toyota Certified Collision Repair Facility in Southern Dade County.
We would also like to share some facts you might not know if you have an unfortunate accident or fender bender:
You have the right ... Read More
- The Art Car Revolution Celebrates Its 32nd Anniversary At South Dade Toyota Collision Center, we love working on cars and by fixing them back to their pre-accident condition, we believe we're arti...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...
- Can Biodiesel Help To Save The Planet? Biodiesel is a clean-burning, renewable fuel that can be used instead of conventional diesel fuel. It’s beneficial to both our economy and our envir...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...