Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Austin – South Lamar, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Austin – So... Read More
- Why Don't All States Have Emissions Testing? We all want to be green and do what we can to make Austin, TX and the rest the planet healthier, so why do some states in this country require ve...
- Driving In The Sun Can Be A Glaring Problem Driving on a nice sunny day and cruising around to see some scenery is always a delight, but it can also create a hazard when a driver's sightline...
- Facts About The World's Tallest, Heaviest, Fastest And Most Powerful Cars At Caliber Collision - Austin - South Lamar, we love to share fun information about cars and that's why we're posting this blog. Gleaned from ...
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...