|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Austin – North Lamar, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Austin – No... Read More
- The History Of The Pickup Truck Pickup truck-- a small, lightweight utility vehicle with an open bed and enclosed cab. It's a simple definition for a vehicle that has a long...
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign When it comes to car security, the technology changes literally every day and to be honest, in most cases the crooks are quicker than the carmakers wh...
- History Of The Citroën: A French Favorite If you've ever seen a Citroën in Austin, TX, you know it's a cool car, but what else do you know about it? Here are some interesting facts about the...
- Why Painting Your Car Is Not A DIY Project We’ve all seen ads and read articles at Caliber Collision - Austin - North Lamar promoting the benefits of painting your car. Maybe yo...
- How To Fix Your Car's Minor Scratches For more serious scratches on your vehicle's exterior, you should always consult a professional, including all of us at Caliber Collision - Austin...