Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Seidner’s Collision Centers of Corona, California! Seidner’s Collision Center in Corona was opened in 2004 to expand our growing empire. Our auto body shop in Corona handles all of our referral work from our on-site location in the Riverside Metro Auto Center which includes... Read More
- Teach Your Children How To Avoid Trunk Entrapment Teach Your Children How to Avoid Trunk Entrapment Children are naturally curious and love to explore their surroundings, so most parents are vigil...
- How To Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting A Car How to Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting a Car Do you usually rent a car for your holiday getaways or summer road trips? In the Unit...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...