|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Austin – Manchaca, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what motivates us at Cal... Read More
- Airbag Safety Tips Can Save Lives Based on numbers provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), between 1987 and 2008, 25,000-plus lives were saved by the de...
- Teenage Drivers More Dangerous Now Than Ever Who knows exactly why more and more teenage drivers are now getting into serious accidents that often lead to fatalities, but it's a sad fact. At ...
- Our Top 5 Unusual Car Facts At Caliber Collision - Austin - Manchaca, we love cars and unusual stories and anecdotes about them that we hear in Austin, TX all the time. So, here...
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- Think Safety When Buying A Used Car For Your Teen When parents are looking for a decent used car for their teenager, they of course want to save money, but they also want to get a reliable car that ...