Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in New Braunfels TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s New Braunfels TX location is kn... Read More
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Caliber Collision - New Braunfels in New Braunfels, TX. When we thi...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in New Br...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Caliber Collision - New Braunfels, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in New Braunfels and all over TX. Some of th...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...