|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Highway 620 - Austin TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- How Much Will It Cost To Restore My Classic Car? Do you happen to have a classic car in your garage that needs some restoration work? Let’s say you have a 1964 Ford Mustang or a 1969 Chevy Cama...
- Two Leading Urban Legends About Self-Driving Vehicles At Caliber Collision - Austin - Highway 620, we love new car technology and of course, self-driving cars are leading the way. How long will it be...
- MADD's Campaign To Eliminate Drunk Driving Approximately 13,000 people are killed every year in drunk driving collisions. In response to this shocking statistic, eleven years ago, Mothers Again...
- 30 U.S. Cities Discuss Purchasing More Electric Vehicles In the past, new federal policies have been created to reduce vehicular emissions of carbon dioxide. Now that this topic has come back into the c...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Austin, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...