|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
Caliber Collision of Highway 620 - Austin TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- MADD's Campaign To Eliminate Drunk Driving Eleven years ago, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) launched the Campaign to Eliminate Drunk Driving in response to the tragic fact that approximat...
- 30 U.S. Cities Discuss Purchasing More Electric Vehicles While new federal policies created to reduce vehicular emissions of carbon dioxide back in the conversation, states are buying more and more electric ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Austin, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Iconic Bullitt Movie Mustang Found In Mexico Nearly 50 years ago, Warner Brothers Pictures released Bullitt starring Steve McQueen and car aficionados instantly fell in love with all of the muscl...
- Looking For A Car To Restore? Consider These 5 Classics Restoration is an expensive and sometimes arduous situation whenever you're dealing with old vehicles that usually need more TLC than most people anti...