Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Arlington, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Arlington was established in 1998 and can be found in Arlington off I-30 at W. Divisi... Read More
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Winter Driving Safety Tips Unless you’re living in a hot weather state, driving in the winter is always a major concern, so here are 15 important tips on how to be sa...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...