Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of Arlington, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Arlington was established in 1998 and can be found in Arlington off I-30 at W. Divisi... Read More
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in ____...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around TX, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...