Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Tanner's Paint & Body - Willard When you’re in an accident, you want to make sure you bring your vehicle to a reputable collision center. At Tanner's Paint & Body, located in Willard, you can be confident that your vehicle is not only going to be repaired pro... Read More
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- 3 Best Reasons To Take Your Car To The Dealer For Service Some people think that if they take their car to an independent repair facility, they will save money. In many cases, that's not true, because it ...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...