Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Thank you for Choosing Davis Paint & Collision - Midwest City! Davis Paint & Collision has been part of the community since 1990, and we have cared about our customers every day since. We are here to bring your car back to its pre-accident condition, and have it running like new again. At... Read More
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Davis Paint & Collision - Midwest City, located in the city of Midwest City, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about ...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...