|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Plano to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top q... Read More
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Draper, UT or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...