Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Decatur, GA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Decatur serves the wider Atlanta area including Chamblee, Doraville, Gresham Park... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Decatur, GA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- Take Pre-Game Tailgating To A Whole New Level Take Pre-Game Tailgating to a Whole New Level With football season approaching fast, Decatur tailgating parties will soon be back in full swing ev...
- Can Biodiesel Help To Save The Planet? Biodiesel is a clean-burning, renewable fuel that can be used instead of conventional diesel fuel. It’s beneficial to both our economy and our envir...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Decatu...