Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Abbott Street Auto Body of Salinas, CA! Abbott Street Auto Body is owned and operated by Ed Gularte. In February 2005 we re-located our shop to 131 Abbott Street. Our new location's 12,000 square-foot building was remodeled and expanded to include all new state of the art equipment... Read More
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...