Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Abbott Street Auto Body of Salinas, CA! Abbott Street Auto Body is owned and operated by Ed Gularte. In February 2005 we re-located our shop to 131 Abbott Street. Our new location's 12,000 square-foot building was remodeled and expanded to include all new state of the art equipment... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It is the same concern that any parent has about its school age children. Every weekday we send our kids to school via a school bus or van and our mai...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Abbott Street Autobody in Salinas, CA. When we think of pennies we ...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Abbott Street Autobody were able to experience it. They we...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Salina...