Welcome to Abbott Street Auto Body of Salinas, CA!
Abbott Street Auto Body is owned and operated by Ed Gularte. In February 2005 we re-located our shop to 131 Abbott Street. Our new location's 12,000 square-foot building was remodeled and expanded to include all new state of the art equipment.
We feature a Nova Verta double wide paint booth, which allows two vehicles to be painted at the same time, improving work flow and capacity. We also feature two Chief EZ-Liner frame machines, a Chief Vector computerized measuring system, as well as a Dupont paint mixing system.
Ed has built a dedicated clientele of loyal customers in the Salinas Valley. Ed’s motto is “Do it right the first time,” and he makes sure that each vehicle is inspected one last time before it leaves the shop, so that each car is safe, reliable and secure. “I want my customers to leave the shop knowing that their car was worked on by the best professionals in the auto body business.”
The Facility of Abbott Street Auto Body
Our technicians use the latest techniques and state of the art systems for the highest quality repairs. We are the area's most advanced repair shop!
- 12,000 square-foot building
- Nova Verta double wide paint booth
- Two Chief EZ-Liner frame machines
- Chief Vector computerized measuring system
- Dupont paint mixing system
Services Provided at Abbott Street Auto Body
- BODY AND FRAME STRAIGHTENING - Whether your car has been in a front- or rear- end collision, or in a multi-car crash, Abbott Street Auto Body can help. Our trained technicians, utilizing today’s technology, including the highest precision frame straightening equipment, can repair your vehicle to its original factory condition.
- METAL REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT - Our auto body technicians will make certain that your hood, fender, doors, and trunk line up, and open and close perfectly. If a panel is damaged beyond repair, we’ll replace it with a new OEM factory part.
- AUTO PAINTING - Our paint technicians are specially trained to perfectly match the color and style of nearly any body paint on the road today. Many of our customers ask me, “How do you match the color?” Every car has a color code number stamped on the vehicle I.D. from the factory. In that code is a paint formula. Mixing different toners together, one can mix the paint to a perfect match. If the factory paint has faded, we then use a computer that takes four different photos of your paint, coming up with the correct paint formula and perfect match.
- CAR RENTAL - We offer you preferred pricing on Hertzcar rentals with a wide selection of vehicles. We offer immediate pick-up and return and direct billing to most insurance companies for your ultimate convenience.
- QUALITY DETAIL - Our staff of highly trained technicians ensures quality control throughout the entire repair process, and takes pride in delivering your car to you with a finish that’s as good as, or better than, new.
Come on Down!
Abbott Street Auto Body is conveniently located at 131 Abbott St, Salinas CA 93901. You can call us today at (831) 757-8184!