Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Kennesaw - Marietta GA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Kennesaw - Marietta GA lo... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Roads That Think: The Smart Highways Of The Future Roads that Think: The Smart Highways of the Future As we all know, cars and becoming smarter and eventually they will allegedly all be driving the...
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...