Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Seattle to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- Top 5 Best Reality Car Shows Television reality car shows have evolved significantly in the past few years and there are now probably two dozen of them that many car enthusiasts a...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Service King Seattle, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Seattle, WA, it can ge...