|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Since 1996, Global Auto Repair has been servicing those of Hawaii with their collision repair needs. At Global Auto Repair, there is no extensive waiting periods to get your car repaired, or to have a part replaced.
You Can Trust the Specialt... Read More
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Global Auto Repair, we often...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...