|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Since 1996, Global Auto Repair has been servicing those of Hawaii with their collision repair needs. At Global Auto Repair, there is no extensive waiting periods to get your car repaired, or to have a part replaced.
You Can Trust the Specialt... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- OMG! Driving Selfies Are A Hazard! When did driving selfies become popular? No one is certain, but it probably started right after people got tired of taking photos of everything they e...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Global Auto Repair, we ofte...