|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Since 1996, Global Auto Repair has been servicing those of Hawaii with their collision repair needs. At Global Auto Repair, there is no extensive waiting periods to get your car repaired, or to have a part replaced.
You Can Trust the Specialt... Read More
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- OMG! Driving Selfies Are A Hazard! When did driving selfies become popular? No one is certain, but it probably started right after people got tired of taking photos of everything they e...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...