Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an a... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Omaha, NE or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peopl...
- Winter Driving Safety Tips Unless you’re living in a hot weather state, driving in the winter is always a major concern, so here are 15 important tips on how to be sa...
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...