Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an a... Read More
- What All Those Numbers On Your Car Tires Mean What All Those Numbers on Your Car Tires Mean Your car's tires are one (actually four) of the most important safety features your vehicle has ...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At B Street Collision Center – Chalco, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Omaha and all over NE. Some of the mor...