Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
At Friendly Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good collision repair work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. While we never want to see... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Friendly Chevrolet,inc., located in the city of Fridley, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—whi...