Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
COLLISION CENTER: Reed-Lallier Chevrolet’s Collision Center perform services to repair your vehicle back to GM safety, comfort and quality performance. Our technicians are certified and trained by GM and they know everything about your vehicle. Service Technicians have the tact and skill to... Read More
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Reed Lallier Chevrolet Body Shop were able to experience i...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...