Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Welcome to Kendrick Paint & Body Shop, in Aiken, SC! Here at Kendrick Paint & Body we have been in business for over 65 years! Since 1952, we have been in the collision repair services in the Augusta area. Over the years, we have grown and expanded to provide services across Georgia. We n... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Kendrick Paint & Body Shop - Aiken, located in the city of Aiken, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety&...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...