|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Parker to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top quali... Read More
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Top 5 American Roads Have you heard of Man Street? How about Broadway? Whether it's an Avenue, Street, Boulevard or Road, Americans are connected by our beloved thorou...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Parker and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace you...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...