|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Caliber Collision in Palo Alto CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Palo Alto CA location is known for.... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Caliber Collision - Palo Alto, located in the city of Palo Alto, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety&m...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...