Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Opening Soon|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||7:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Welcome to the Woody Anderson Ford Collision Center! We all get into car accidents, and what we want most when that happens is to (1) have an easy repair process, (2) get the car repaired right, the first time, and (3) have the car repaired by a reputable collision center. So if you have a fender... Read More
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Woody Anderson Ford Collision...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Woody Anderson Ford Collision Center, located in Huntsville of AL, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for i...