Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Collision Masters of Fairbanks, Alaska Collision Masters of Fairbanks was established in 2008. Collision Masters of Fairbanks continues to maintain the highest standards in quality workmanship. Excellence is of prime importance to their staff. The management team, along with their estim... Read More
- Will The ICar Compete With Tesla Or Google? Will the iCar Compete with Tesla? We love our iPods, iPads and iPhones, but will we also love the iCar? The Apple car project, codenamed "Tit...
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- Can Biodiesel Help To Save The Planet? Biodiesel is a clean-burning, renewable fuel that can be used instead of conventional diesel fuel. It’s beneficial to both our economy and our e...
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It is the same concern that any parent has about its school age children. Every weekday we send our kids to school via a school bus or van and our mai...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Collision Masters in Fairbanks, AK. When we think of pennie...