Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Collision Masters of Fairbanks, Alaska Collision Masters of Fairbanks was established in 2008. Collision Masters of Fairbanks continues to maintain the highest standards in quality workmanship. Excellence is of prime importance to their staff. The management team, along with their estim... Read More
- Can Biodiesel Help To Save The Planet? Biodiesel is a clean-burning, renewable fuel that can be used instead of conventional diesel fuel. It’s beneficial to both our economy and our e...
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It is the same concern that any parent has about its school age children. Every weekday we send our kids to school via a school bus or van and our mai...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Collision Masters in Fairbanks, AK. When we think of pennie...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...