Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Opened in 2005 we have the latest equipment to handle today’s vehicles. Our work is above industry standards due to our I-Car trained and certified technicians. We believe in our team, so if you want a transferable lifetime warranty on all workmanship come see us! El Dorado Collision C... Read More
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at El Dorado Collision Center, located in Poway of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation a...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at El Dorado Collision...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...