Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The Body Works of VA was established over 40 years ago by William (Billy) Lickey, we are family owned and operated full service shop. We have been in our same location in Leesburg, VA. And are always here to help you with any and all autobody repairs to domestic and foreign vehicles and trucks. Our ... Read More
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...