Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
We Are Rick Hendrick Collision Center of Burford, Georgia Rick Hendrick Collision Center provides automotive and light truck collision repair services to the Buford community. We have built our business on the belief that the vehicle owner is our client, not the insurance company or responsible p... Read More
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...