Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet of Charlotte, North Carolina! Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally. For us at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, quality repairs are based on years of exper... Read More
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percen...
- Is An Elio A Car Or A Motorcycle? Recently, Elio Motors put out a press release that stated that anyone interested in driving one of its highly efficient three-wheelers would not requi...
- 5 Major Mistakes People Make With Their Car Insurance Many people end up getting into trouble with their car insurance and in most cases, it's simply a matter of being thorough and covering all your b...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...