Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Island Fender! At Island Fender in Honolulu Hawaii, we take repairing your vehicle seriously, because you are driving home our reputation! We offer the best in auto repair workmanship, service and collision repair. Honolulu trusts our certified technicians to provide the best auto ... Read More
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Island Fender, located in the city of Honolulu, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—which is som...