Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Mountain View to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- How To Deal With An Accident Involving An Uninsured Driver How to Deal with an Accident Involving an Uninsured Driver Most of us have car insurance, but what happens when we get hit by a driver that doesn&r...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. Now you h...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s road rag...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...