Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 4:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 4:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Oahu's #1 Car Care Choice Central Body & Paint is your complete auto repair shop. Our team will keep your vehicle running like new and serve as the perfect alternative to the dealership, with the service and professionalism you expect at prices that you can afford. Our team also offers a... Read More
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...