Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Clarkstown International Collision was founded in 1992 by Gene and Anna Cortés, whose vision was to create a facility unlike any other auto body shop they had ever visited. Customer satisfaction being their first priority, they decided to create a pleasant and professional environment where p... Read More
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Nanuet...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Nanuet, NY or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Clarkstown International Collision, Inc., we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Nanuet and all over NY. Some of th...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...