Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Clarkstown International Collision was founded in 1992 by Gene and Anna Cortés, whose vision was to create a facility unlike any other auto body shop they had ever visited. Customer satisfaction being their first priority, they decided to create a pleasant and professional environment where p... Read More
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Compressed Air Cars: A Crazy Dream Or Eventual Reality? Back in 2011, the people here at Clarkstown International Collision, Inc. in Nanuet, NY started hearing about cars that can run on compressed air. Wi...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Clarkstown International Collision, Inc. in Nanuet, NY, we don’t know how so...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...