Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Clarkstown International Collision was founded in 1992 by Gene and Anna Cortés, whose vision was to create a facility unlike any other auto body shop they had ever visited. Customer satisfaction being their first priority, they decided to create a pleasant and professional environment where p... Read More
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It's the same concern that any parent has about their school-age children. Every weekday, we send our kids to school via a school bus o...
- Child Car Seat Safety Tips At Clarkstown International Collision, Inc. in Nanuet, NY, we know that babies are a wonderful and life-changing experience, but for most new parent...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Clarkstown International Co...
- Check Out Apple's New Self-Driving Concept Vehicle For the past few years, rumors have circulated that Apple, Inc.—well known for its Mac personal computers, the iPod, iPad and iPhone— was ...
- The High-Tech Automotive Marketplace Is Exploding! You bought a nice car with all of the bells and whistles about eight years ago and now you feel like you’re driving a dinosaur. When you see your ne...