Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Dubai’s Police Department Has A Fleet Of Supercars Have you ever wondered what type of police force patrols the streets in Dubai, one of the wealthiest cities in the world? Located on the Persian Gulf ...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- Advice For Seniors Driving With Diabetes And Cataracts If you are a senior and find that street signs are blurry, colors look faded, or you are having a harder time seeing while driving in general, it may ...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...