Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Great Holiday Car Gifts For The Seniors In Your Life For your grandfather who is still out there driving, here is a list of some great automotive-related gifts to stuff into his stocking or place them ne...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at CDE Collision Centers (South...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Chicago, IL or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- Ever Heard Of The Trabant, The East German "Spark Plug With A Roof"? The Germans are technical geniuses and they have created some of the finest cars in the history of automobiles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW ...
- Why Are My Headlights Fading? It's one of those patented OMG moments when you realize that things like your vision and memory start to fade as you get older. Aging is a part of...