Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About City South Auto Body City South and City West Auto Body of Spokane are locally-owned auto body repair businesses that opened in 1978. We pioneered many aspects of the collision repair business including offering a lifetime warranty of the quality and craftsmanship of our repairs and a compl... Read More
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Spokane. Bad moves executed by boor...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at City South Auto Body, located in Spokane of WA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and s...