Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Pasadena to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Pasadena adhere to the la...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- The Colorful History Of American Bumper Stickers Bumper stickers all have a message; whether it's to advertise, advocate, make a witty comment, or even a person’s political position. At Ser...
- Top Five Roadside Attractions In The Northwest Traveling through the northwest part of the United States? Whether it’s a long or short journey, you never know what interesting things you’ll see...