Very professional and easy to work with. They did an excellent job on my car also!
thank you for the wonderful job
While some people may enjoy it, I honestly don’t like that you left a scented piece in my car. Not sure if that’s a ‘special touch’ you add but I don’t like my car to smell like anything but the leather inside of it. I’ve had my windows down for hours and it still smells like the air freshener. I think scents are personal and should be chosen by the person. So, I feel those should be left out. I also think you should have friendlier staff who interact with customers. Seems like the people I dealt with are more task-oriented, not people-oriented. I think it would do Bill Matthews Auto Body well to have one or two ppl at the counter who make your customers feel important. The guy who initially looked at my car to give the estimate had dirty teeth which is bad for business too. Oh, and I always wonder why places leave the big floor protector on the floor mat. I feel that is something they should grab when they exit the car for the last time. I only say these things as constructive criticism because These were the things that turned me off. I’m not yet sure about the quality of the work tho it seems to be fine.
Vehicle Make : Volkswagen
****. Vehicle was not done in 3 days like I was told. It took 5 days.
2. Each time I missed a call from Bill Mathews and I called back, nobody knew who called or why they called. Email communication was good and efficient. Phone communication was terrible.
3. The front bumper was not fixed. This was a comprehensive claim wherein my vehicle struck a deer. There was still deer fur in my front bumper when I picked the car up. The fender they replaced looks great. The bumper was not even touched and the paint is cracked.
4. When I came to pick up the vehicle, I asked to inspect it before paying my $500 co-pay. I was told "it's out back" as if seeing the car wasn't an option and I just needed to pay. I was not given a receipt, but rather was told that it would be mailed to me.
5. When an employee went to retrieve my vehicle, I waited for quite a while only to find out that the employee did not know how to drive a manual transmission, so I was unable to inspect the vehicle, as I had to leave for another obligation. I explained this to the cashier and asked them to leave the key in the car so that I could return and pick it up at a later time.
6. When I returned to pick the vehicle up, the back seat was full of stuff that was in the seat pouch when the car was delivered. My radio antenna was unscrewed from the roof of the car and was laying in the back seat. The front bumper had not been repaired as I understood to be part of the estimate (this was probably just miscommunication)
Truck not repaired correctly. Went to pick up on the 17th and tailgate does not close. One side sticks out and the guy tells me that just must be how they made that bed. They don't make a body panel that is flush on one side and sticks out on other. Also 2 tires still needed replaced. And bed cover installed incorrectly. When I told them tailgate not closing they took the truck to the back and ripped the seal of bed cover that goes against tailgate thinking I wouldn't notice!. When I pointed out out hee says they must have forgot to put back on, these are glued on so they just ripped them off.
Excellent job with the repairs to my truck!!!
They did a great job! Very friendly excellent communication,I will be recommending to everyone ????????????
Very though and paid attention to details.
This is the third time Mathews has restored my vehicle to perfection, thank you so much. Always a high quality finish and before promised. I have never had to deal directly with insurance companies and Mathews has made a loaner vehicle available when needed. Made one insurer bring my vehicle all the way from St. Louis so Mathews could repair it. Thanks for everything.
Job well done. Check engine light was on when I picked up vehicle, but after a second start disappeared. Many thanks. Dave
WORK WAS COMPLETED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. LOOKS LIKE NEW THANK YOU
Truck looks great .looks like it did the day I bought it replaced half of the pinstripes and they look awesome thanks to everyone at Mathews auto body
Thank you for cleaning the car! It looked great! I don't care what Ken says about Bob, I would still come back! Lol
Love the text message updates. Very professional but also very personable. We were very please they were very concerned about being done on time for our vacation. We would definitely recommend them.
First time I have ever had to do an insurance claim. The staff at Bill Mathews Auto Body were super friendly! I was updated through text messages the status of my vehicle! My car looked amazing and was a hassle free experience!
very nice and professional staff, especially the guy with the big office in front????!
Vehicle Make : Volkswagen
Fantastic work!! ..super pleasant, timely, would go there again if needed and would definitely recommend to others!!