Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Brown’s Brothers Body Works–Durham’s collision repair experts! We’ve been providing drivers throughout the Triangle with full body restoration to their vehicles for decades. Our reputation precedes us, and the quality of our work speaks for itself. It takes superio... Read More
- These Top 5 High-Tech Car Features Will Be Commonplace By 2025 Car technology is exploding at an all-time rate and experts say that it will only gain more momentum for a wide range of reasons. With brilliant peopl...
- Millennials In Europe Say Yes To Greener Cars Some people think that millennials are only interested in texting, taking selfies, photo-bombing their friends and traveling to faraway places. But, w...
- Top 5 List Of Greatest Automotive Racing Families In the world of car racing, there are some families that have become legends, by winning races and making money over the years. We looked closely at a...
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...