Click to Zoom
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 2:00 pm Open Now|
Welcome to European Collision Center! European Collision Center is dedicated in providing outstanding customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run an efficient Collison center. Our state-of-the-art facility provides all the necessary tool and modern technology to ensure yo... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in San Francisco, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. So...
- Older Driver Safety Tips Offered By AARP Getting old is unavoidable, so why fight it? Every single day without exception, 10,000 people in the United States turn 65, and more than 80% of them...
- Children And Seniors Get Hit By Cars Way Too Much It happens before you even realize it. A child or a senior walks out into a crosswalk suddenly and the driver is either driving too fast or not paying...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....