Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto on Gambell Street in Alaska! Located in the city of Anchorage, Alaska, Fix Auto Gambell is staffed with certified I-CAR Gold Class technicians, and give exceptional attention to detail for our customers. At Fix Auto Gambell, we believe in only providing complete, cut-no-corner... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Anchorage, AK or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Anchorage? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well,...
- Say Hello To The Armadillo T, A Car That Folds In Half In a world where space is more and more limited all the time, a car that can fold in half is getting a ton of attention worldwide and it’s calle...
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...