|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Charlotte to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, t... Read More
- Common Sense 101: Keep Children Out Of Hot Cars I was at a Target the other day and in the parking lot I saw a child and a small dog in a hot car with the windows rolled almost completely up. Should...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Are You Living In The Left Lane? If you drive in the left lane, do you feel an obligation to drive a little faster? At Service King Charlotte, we see collisions that are often caused ...
- American Driving Survey Provides Insights Into U.S. Drivers At Service King Charlotte, we like sharing interesting facts and statistics to our blog readers. In Charlotte, NC and all over the U.S., more and mor...